Please revise the following for a short test on Maps on Friday.
1. On an outline map of India point out Trading Centres in the Medieval Period. (Refer page no. 75)
2.Refer text book page no. 16 On an outline map of India mark the major kingdoms of seventh-12 century
3.Refer textbook page no. 35 on an outline map of India mark the places for Alauddin Khalji’s campaign into south India.
Please submit your English W.B tomorrow for correction.
Please submit your W.B tomorrow without fail for the correction of Civics Ch-5
Please refer to the Question Bank for History Mid Term Exam (Ch-1 to 6)
VII His Ch-1 to 6 (Updated)
Answer the Following (In N.B)
- What is water cycle? Show it with the help of a diagram.
- What are the factors affecting the height of the waves?
- What causes the formation of Tsunami in the Indian Ocean?
- How are high tides beneficial to man?
- What are the main reasons behind the major damage caused by Tsunami? Suggest any 2 ways to minimize the casualties.
Submit the N.B on Monday (27.8.18) for correction.
Please refer to the W.B Answer Key of Geography (Ch-4, 5) for any doubts.
Class VII-Geo Ch-4 Air (Key)
VII- Geo Ch-5 (Key)
Answer the following questions in Geo N.B
- What is atmosphere? How is it important to us?
- Explain the Green House Effect.
- How does the circulation of air takes place?
Submit the Geography N.B positively on Monday for correction.
Please refer to the Question Bank for Geography Mid Term Examination (Ch 1 to 5) and prepare for a test on Unit 3 on Wednesday (22.8.18)
VII-GEOGRAPHY QUESTION BANK Ch-1 to 5